Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Wondering.....

So, I'm curious. Who is reading my blog? I follow the feedjit feed every once in awhile but I'd like to know who you are and what brought you here? So please, sign up below in the 'follow' section.
Will you win a fabulous prize? No. But if I were giving away things I would like to win the list would look something like this: a new Ford Fusion in cranberry red, a week at a spa in California, a free trip to self development seminars such as those offered by Peak Potentials, a personal trainer who also doubles as a chef to prepare all your healthy and nutritious meals, maid service for a year, coaching for a year, membership to the inner circles of my mentors, T Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Bob Doyle, Bob Proctor, and Joe Vitale just to name a few.
If you don't want to follow, then leave me a comment. Will that change what I post? Maybe and maybe not. If you want my thoughts on certain things I will respond. If you don't approve of what I've written, Ill let you have your opinion. If you want to co-create something wonderful, I'm game. But I'll never know unless I ask. So I'm asking, will you leave me a comment?
Thanks for playing!
To your Success,

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your mention of the Peak Potentials courses. They truly are life changing. I was so inspired that I wrote http://www.PeakPotentialsForum.com

    Join us if you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll leave a comment just to see how this whole process works! Geez I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete