Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If Success was your Only Option......

Eva Gregory once asked me this question, "If success was your only option, what would you do?" I thought long and hard before I began to answer that question. It's one of those questions that kinda rattles around in your brain.
Notice that the question has an assumption that implies "doing something". Some people answer that they would like to win the lottery. But then what would you do? Having all that money and not having a plan on how to use it seems silly to me. I am about doing something.
So I thought and pondered and came up with a "bucket list" answer. If success was the only option, what would I do?

1. Start my own radio show.
2. Lead group coaching for volleyball coaches.
3 Offer group coaching for volleyball players.
4. Learn to play the piano.
5. Develop a workout that is fun and never gets boring.
6. Create school curriculum for teaching the Law of Attraction.
7. Create a place where kids who have no support system could come and feel loved and appreciated, challenged and cheered for.
8. Begin a "Good News" TV station that only offers news that is uplifting and positive. This would begin to change the world view so everyone would look for what's good instead of focusing on what is wrong with our world.

What would be on your bucket list? How would you answer the question? Imagine what our world would be like if fear did not hold us back from doing great things.



No comments:

Post a Comment